Sunday, June 22, 2008

3 Girls 1 Title

Final Three!


It's final three time at Australia's Next Top Model! I am happy with the final three...well mostly. I just don't like Alexandra. She looks like a real model but she is such a liar! In last week's episode the girls had to learn to deal with the media and Alex kept contradicting herself. Does she know how much her words can be misconstrued by the media? It was not wise to call Demelza the fattest and the bitchiest. The judges told her to get her lips done? At least tell plausible lies.

I'm rooting for a Samantha-Demelza Final 2! I absolutely love Demelza! Yeah she can be a bitch but she is only 16 years old and living in an enviroment that is difficult to live in. She's taken really pretty pictures but I don't see her winning. She's been made out to be a bitch because of the bullying incident with Alamela and doesn't have the support of the people (yeah in Australia people actually get a say! How would ANTM be if people got their say?).

Samantha is quite gorgeous! Those eyes! Wow! She started off weak but is finishing off strong! I think she has the biggest chance at winning. However she is on Kirstie Clemens bad list! :( Kirstie is the wannabe Anna Wintour editor-in-chief of Australian Vogue.

You never really know with AustNTM. Or maybe I just can't find any good spoilers!

This would've been my dream AustNTM Final 3!


I never understood the Alyce hate! She was so fierce and her face was so interesting. Oh and poor Caris! I started to like her but her body and height just wouldn't cut it in the modeling world. The final two are revealed in this Tuesday's episode and the winner is chosen in the live finale July 1st!

-xoxo

No comments: