Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh no!

Samantha was eliminated! I am quite unhappy. She was so fierce and pretty. I fear that Alex will win.

Rumor has it that Demelza is ahead in the public vote! Yay! I'm a bit shocked as many Australian media outlets have reported that if Dem were to be in the final two she would not have the support of the public!

I just hope it doesn't play out like it did last year:
A sixteen year old girl with a stunning face yet a bit naive and favored by Johdi.


A fashion girl with knowledge of the industry and style. With a face and body for fashion.


Hopefully not this year! I loved Alice but this year I'm feeling the naive 16 year old! A face like hers doesn't come around so often! And there is something very off putting about Alex. She has style and I will admit the bitch has taken a couple of good photos but I just don't like her. Her Josh Goot loving, lesbian boot wearing behind can go the eff home!

I laughed so hard when Alice dissed her in this weeks episode! She said exactly the same thing I did...there's a million other girls who look just like her and have a better walk. I wonder if she felt the sting of that comment! She said she should win because like Alice she has red hair and is a high fashion girl! Betch puhlease!

Well we find out July 1st who wins! I think I'll be okay if Alex wins. Rooting for you Dem!

-xoxo

No comments: