Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Supermarket Chiffon

Did you know that the new season of Project Runway was coming on tomorrow? Of course me, being such a big fan of the show does, but does anyone else? Where are all the ads featuring the bitchy designers saying stuff like "I'm in they're out!" There's a couple but it isn't the same.

They claim it's to keep the identities of the contestants a secret but it's all that Lifetime's fault! Well not really Lifetime it's those Weinstein Brothers! I've always thought that Bravo and Project Runway went together like peanut butter and jelly. They were the perfect fit and the both helped build the other up. Who knows how it will end up after this cycle. They are moving to LA. Tim Gunn is worried! So am I! I always took this show more seriously than other fashion reality tv because they actually showed at New York Fashion Week. It's really no achievement to show at LA Fashion Week. LA fashion week is seriously a joke. Fashion is not Kim Kardashian walking down the runway in a track suit.



And it leaves me asking the question: What will happen to the judges?Will Michael Kors come back? I hope not! ;) But I wonder if he would go judge when his company is based in New York City.
Will Nina come back? She better! She doesn't work at Elle anymore and I've heard she's getting a top position at Marie Claire so who knows?
Tim Gunn is the wild card! Will he stay or go? Of course Klum will come back. I've never understood her role on the show honestly. She's not a fashion connoisseur and she was never really a top fashion model. She doesn't support the designers after the show. Did you see Project Jay? Yeah.

They barley have ads and they are moving the time of the show! Sounds like Bravo is setting the show up for failure! I'm excited though. I'm not selecting favorites till the third episode because everytime I do pre-show favorites they lose!

I don't know if I'll watch it on Lifetime (seriously who watches anything on Lifetime besides Desperate Housewife re-runs and those cheesy made for tv movies?) so this might be my last season...

Oh who am I kidding I'll watch the show forever! It airs tomorrow July 16 at 9 p.m. eastern.

-xoxo

P.S. They will never find another Vanessa Riley! If you don't konw what I mean check out the first season!

No comments: